Sunday, October 26, 2008

Freecycle

My friend Dennise asked me to post this. I have actually been following Freecycle for awhile now and did not know that it is still a secret to many of you! :) Freecycle.org is this wonderful gem that allows you to post items you want to get rid of and you can take other poster's items. It all has to be free. You sign up by location. I am a member of the Morgantown, Clarksburg/Harrison County, and Fairmont groups. I have gotten rid of some stuff around here and have gotten some good free stuff. I post it and someone says they want it and I give them directions and they pick it up off my porch and its gone! :) I also have received a few items others have listed. You can even say that you are "in search of" items. Check it out!

www.freecycle.org

No comments: