Monday, December 15, 2008

12/14/08 Deals

Deals I found in the ads this week:

Target-Kleenex brand tissues 4 for $5 plus I have a clipped coupon!

CVS Pharmacy (I only go here about once a month because it is far from Bridgeport-over by UHC):
-Pepsi 4/$13, receive $3 extra bucks, makes it 4/$10
-M&Ms bag $1.88
-Maybelline & Revlon Cosmetics Buy One Get One Free (even better if you have a coupon)
-Lip Smackers Buy One Get One 1/2 OFF, print a coupon on www.coupons.com
-Natural Instincts Hair Color $5.99, receive $1 extra buck, plus a $2 coupon in last Sunday's
paper
-Kotex Pads and Liners $2.99, plus I have a clipped coupon
-Pantene Shampoo ect... $5.99, receive $2 extra bucks, plus a clipped coupon!

Kroger:
-yams $.39/lb. (these can be baked, then scraped from the skin, mashed, and frozen)
-oranges 20 for $10
-General Mills cereals 2 for $5, find coupons on www.coupons.com
-Kelloggs cereals 2 for $5, plus coupons in last Sunday's paper
-frozen turkey $.89/lb.
-Planters Nuts 2/$4
-Revlon 50% off
-Pull-ups $9.99, plus I have a coupon
-Pillsbury Frozen Dinner Rolls 2/$5, plus I have a coupon
-Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough 2/$5, plus I have a coupon
-Quilted Northern $5.99, coupon on www.coupons.com

No comments: