Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm back and have lots of deals for you!

I haven't looked at Kroger this week, but here are some other great deals!
**Bath and Body Works is having their semi-annual sale. This lasts until the end of January with different product lines featured each week. This week it is the Spa line, which I love and the products are buy 2, get 2 FREE. I especially like the socklets, "Look Ma, New Hands!" hand lotion, and the "Shea It Isn't So" foot lotion. Check it out in stores and online: www.bathandbodyworks.com There is a really cute tote online only with any purchase for $6. Search google for an in store coupon to print...we found one for $10 off a $30 purchase.
**Victoria's Secret is also having their semi-annual sale, but I haven't checked it out yet. This is online www.victoriassecret.com and in stores.
**Old Navy has many items (not in my size of course) on sale for 75% on their website....www.oldnavy.com
**Target had many baby basics on sale when I went in this week. Things like onesies, sleepers, gowns, etc...
**The Children's Place website has many items for $9.99 or less. www.childrensplace.com

Don't forget to check out www.mommysavers.com and look on the forums daily for online deals.

No comments: