Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kroger Deals 12/7-12/13

Here are a few deals I picked up at Kroger this week:

-Pillsbury Crescents & Cinnamon Rolls-- on sale for 3 for $5, I used a $.35 coupon for each, which was doubled, so each was $.96, 2 or them were only $.46 because I had loaded coupons to my Kroger card from www.shortcuts.com
-Whole Semi-Boneless Ham $.99/lb.
-Cottonelle Toilet Paper 4 pack-- $.99 each, $.25 coupon, doubled, 2 $.50 www.shortcuts.com coupons, end up getting 2 packs for FREE
-General Mills cereals-- on sale for 3 for $12, buy 4 and get $4 off automatically at checkout (limit 1 offer), plus I used several coupons I clipped or received on my register receipt coupons

There are other sale items, but these are my deals I'm so proud of! :)

Make sure you go to www.Kroger.com sign up your card and Kroger will mail you additional coupons!

No comments: